Tuesday 15 September 2015

Short listing ideas - Group development

Today we were assigned our groups, I will be creating my music video with max and Ksenia


We began our first meeting be ruling out some of the ideas we thought were either no good or not feasible.



We were left with 4 ideas:


  • My idea of the boy dancing in the woods

  • My idea of the band partying at a golf club

  • Max's idea of the man who's life is going down hill

  • Ksenia's idea of a boy running the a Forrest meeting mystical characters.





We focused mainly on the boy in the Forrest and the golf club ideas. The reason we chose these ideas lied in the style mood, and clear vision we all had in our minds of what we expected these ideas to look like. Despite this, we all had different perceptions ideas, and issues with these ideas. I was evident that Ksenia's idea was similar to mine however I didn't quite understand how we would create the mystical characters, would we use animation? or extravagant costumes in a "where the wild things are" style. We eventually agreed that this could not be achieved, and ruled this idea out.

I felt that Max's idea was a bit fuzzy, and I didn't fully understand the full concept, as this idea was the least developed concept with some cheesy sections and a lot of walking, we felt that it would be best to rule this out at an early stage, and stick with the more favoured ideas. We were then left with 2 ideas to brainstorm in our next discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment