Saturday 5 December 2015

Editing 4: Finalised cut

With some Audience feedback, I have taken on board some advice for the cut such as slightly slowing down the pace of the studio cut, and removing some shots that didn't work.


The cut needs no visual effects therefore the only thing left to do is colour the video. This will be a difficult process as i have to bring the two sections to the video closer together visually. I need to using the levels, bringing the brightness closer to a midpoint of each clip. I also plan to put a grade over the entire video that will give it a higher contrast, coloured and more stylised look. This is often what makes most music videos look professional. I will experiment with colours and find something that suits the mood of my video. As I am going for quite an urban look with the dance I may use cold colours, with an increased contrast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment