Wednesday 27 May 2015

A2 Course Intro

I have now begin the A2 course, I am very much looking forward to producing a music video and campaign for an artist which I have created. I have a big interest in this Genre of filmmaking and am excited to see what the finished product will look like. My interest in music doesn't necessarily fall into a category. Although artists which I like include Alt-J, The 1975, The Fratellis, Ed Sheeran, Ben Howard. Some of my favourite music videos are to Alt-J's music such as 'Hunger to the pine' and 'Breezeblocks'. I also really like the music video to 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' - It is shot almost like a film, making it stand out from conventional studio performance music videos. I like music videos with good cinematography and an interesting concept, which is what I aim to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment